Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson
Five Reasons why Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson is right for you
Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson is the right choice for obgyn care. Our highly-trained Round Rock obgyns work closely with our staff to provide comprehensive care for women from adolescence to menopause and beyond.
Reasons to choose Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson
Here are the top five reasons to choose Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson:
- We are women helping women. Our all-female practice is perfect for you if you feel more comfortable with a female physician and staff. Beth Thai MD, Rebecca Teng MD and Brenda Chao MD are knowledgeable physicians who provide first-class gynecology and obstetrics care.
- We offer a convenient location. Why fight the notorious Austin traffic to get to a physician’s office when there are three trusted obgyns right here in Round Rock? Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson is on the Seton Medical Center –Williamson County campus. Our office is easily accessible and offers ample parking.
- When you have gynecological issues, our physicians offer comprehensive care and services. From adolescent gynecology to menopause, our Round Rock obgyns have you covered. Our physicians address issues that affect women’s health and quality of life, including endometriosis, pelvic pain, irregular periods, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and more.
- We’re all about babies. From the moment you begin thinking about becoming pregnant to labor and delivery, the physicians and staff at Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson are there to advise and care for you. Starting with preconception planning and prenatal care, our Round Rock obgyns care for routine and high-risk pregnancies.
- If you need gynecologic surgery, you can depend on our Round Rock obgyns’ surgical skills. Physicians at our Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson are experienced surgeons who primarily perform state-of-the-art minimally invasive surgery. Minimally invasive surgery provides faster recovery and fewer complications than traditional, open surgery. Dr. Thai is certified in the da Vinci surgical technique and performs robotic minimally invasive surgery.
Our Round Rock obgyns provide care from a woman’s point of view
Choosing an obgyn is an important decision, and you should feel comfortable with your choice. The physicians at Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson will ensure that you feel at ease at every visit. Contact us to learn more.
| Oakwood Seton Williamson