Elevating Women’s Care to the Seton Williamson OBGYN Standard
Welcome to Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson OBGYN, where we build a foundation of trust and respect that you can rely on throughout a lifetime. Dr. Beth Thai, Dr. Rebecca Teng and Dr. Brenda Chao lead a team that consistently and compassionately delivers the highest quality care throughout each interaction, online, over the phone and in our Round Rock OBGYN clinic at 301 Seton Parkway, Suite 407, Round Rock, TX 78665.
We invite you to reserve time for a new patient consultation, and to explore our website to learn more about our advanced capabilities, comfortable facilities and comprehensive women’s health services.
- Adolescent to reproductive-age gynecologic care for first well woman visits, breast exams, painful periods, fibroids and endometriosis
- Complete obstetrical and prenatal care, providing responsive and thorough care for preconception health, genetics counseling and both high risk OB and routine pregnancies
- Menopause management to mitigate symptoms and protect bone health
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques, both laparoscopic and hysteroscopic methods to minimize pain and recovery
- Urologic care, including relief from interstitial cystitis and painful bladder syndrome
About Central Texas OBGYN Associates
An affiliation with Central Texas OBGYN Associates (CTOA) enables our Seton Williamson OBGYN location to offer our patients the most up-to-date services. CTOA includes a team of more than 35 OBGYN with a large spread of interests and areas of specialty.
The CTOA family of clinics can better serve the Austin-area communities where women live and work, with nearby access to sought-after physicians empowered to focus 100 percent of their time on patient care.
Dr. Beth Thai, Dr. Rebecca Teng and Dr. Brenda Chao at Oakwood Women’s Centre at Seton Williamson in Round Rock to arrange an in-person conversation. We look forward to partnering with you to attend to your immediate needs and to make a plan for a lifetime of good health.